Blogs > Delco Hoops

The Daily Times' boys basketball blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

WHO SHOULD REPRESENT DELCO IN THE ALL-STAR LABOR CLASSIC?

So here's the deal.

Nominations for this year's All-Star Labor Classic are being accepted now, and I'd like your help in deciding who I should nominate to represent Delaware County.

The All-Star Labor Classic is an annual showcase game that benefits United Cerebral Palsy. It features seniors only, for a City vs. Suburbs stars format, Sunday, April 1, 2012, at either La Salle University (pending NCAA approval) or Upper Dublin High School. (A decision regarding location will be made next week.)

So here's where I need your help: I need to know who I should nominate for the game. As a reporter, I get to nominate a few players for placement on the final ballot, which gets voted upon by media members in the area. (Final decisions won't be made or announced until the end of the season.)

Either email me (cvito@delcotimes.com), Tweet me (@ChrisVito) or post here on Delco Hoops who you think should be included.

While making a case for a player, keep in mind the following: He must be a senior and must have demonstrated a willingness to represent the school positively as well as help his teammates in a similar fashion.

So let's here it. Who ya got?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home