Blogs > Delco Hoops

The Daily Times' boys basketball blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHO DESERVES ALL-DELCO CONSIDERATION?

In this reporter's opinion, it's never too early to talk about All-Delco.

So let's have it.

Send e-mails (cvito@delcotimes.com), Tweet me (@chrisvito) or reply to this blog post. Let me know who you think deserves consideration for the All-Delco boys basketball team. I have my own list, which will get scribbled on and re-written about 10 more times, but it's always fun to see what the readers think.

The reigning Daily Times Player of the Year Aaron Brown, pictured, certainly made his impact felt last weekend with his Penn Wood teammates at the Brandon Jennings Invitational.

Only a few ground rules here:
1. Keep it clean.
2. Don't disrespect other players to strengthen your case.
3. Remember that only six make the cut, so give me your best half-dozen.

Have fun with it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home